Javra Software seeks an Office Operation Intern for the Nepal office who will be responsible for the smooth operation of Office Management, HR, and Finance.
• Responsible to manage the reception area.
• Deal with inquiries in a professional and
courteous manner on the telephone or with
• Assists supervisor in preparing and
managing correspondence, reports, and
• Assists to reviews files and records to
answer requests for information.
• Takes types and distribute minutes of
and other necessary official documents.
• Implements and maintains office systems.
• Assists in Attendance and Leave
• Responsible for an internal system update.
• Arranges and confirms appointments.
• Ensures the smooth operation of office
equipment and escalates pending issues.
• Assist in the Update inventory list and
maintain proper recording system.
• Assist operation team to conduct physical
verification of assets.
• Perform other tasks assigned by the
• Assists in organizing official events.
• Bachelor in management.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Training in secretarial practices would be
Send your CV to email@example.com or send us a message.
Must include these things on mail.