If you are someone who have Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field or you Can Use graphic design software such as – Photoshop and illustrator and work with a wide variety of media.
Then you are the one Hardwarepasal Nepal is looking as a interns for Business Development Officer or Graphic Design Position.
Hardwarepasal Pvt ltd. is your number one shopping solution in Nepal for
hardware tools. You can purchase all your DIY tools, power tools, Hand tools, gardening tools, Home appliances, bathroom hardware and many more products online and get them delivered at your doorstep.
About Internship at Hardwarepasal
Position : Business Development Officer
Internship Type : Paid Internship
Location : Newroad, kathmandu
Duration : 3 months
Deadline : 18 April,2022
Apply on : https://forms.gle/2KqMBniyRyWcTc8BA
Business Development Officer Duties and responsibilities
- You have to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities
- You have to contribute in company’s branding and media communication.
- Find out new business opportunities for company’s growth and development.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Need to take the business to next height.
Business Development Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Graphic Design Duties and responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Use graphic design software such as – Photoshop and illustrator and work with a wide variety of media.
Apply on any Internship : https://forms.gle/2KqMBniyRyWcTc8BA
Find all available Internship on : Mero Internship