Axios Softwork is looking for Developers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an
active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
About Axios Softwork
Axios Softwork aim to provide you with software solutions that’s sure to make a big impact in whatever you do. Axios Softwork is a start-up founded by four dreamers and are a team of qualified personnel that work to perfection which ultimately help to boost your business.
Responsibilities of Python Django Developer Intern :
- Develop cloud-based Python Django software products,
- Writing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- To be successful in this role, you should have good knowledge and experience in OOP and Rest API and also
familiar with the MVT frameworks, working closely with UX and Front-end Developers. Participating in
architectural, design, and product discussions.
Apply for Django Developer Intern on : https://forms.gle/hAv3nyF4V91wEBQG8
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members
Hurry Up Apply before : 28th February ,2022
Find more recent Internship opening on : Mero Internship