Progress Inc. has opened for Admin and finance Internship.
Progress Inc. is a private company which specializes in research, monitoring and evaluations, assessments, capacity building and other data management for public, private and non-profit sectors in the social development sector. The organization works in various sectors including gender, education, governance, livelihood, DRR, WASH, and more.
Job Description of Admin and Finance Internship
- Support in arranging administrative and financial documents of the organization
- Support in preparing contracts and other required documents
- Collect quotations for goods and services required for office; vendor relationship
- Printing of field documents and organizing it prior to field deployment
- Prepare advertisements for job portals and candidate follow ups
- Attendance, leave, and staff record keeping
- Official errands to bank, clients, procure goods, etc.
- Collect and check the accuracy of supporting documents and bills from suppliers
- Organize office files and information for proper retrieval or disposal
- Work directly under the supervision of Admin and Finance Officer
- Other admin duty as assigned by other departments
Qualification and Requirement of Admin and Finance Internship:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Studies or similar field
- Previous work experience in an office setting is desirable and will be given preference
- Must commit to the agreement period after offer is made
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills and good computing skills; Knowledge about tally is added advantage
- Ability to type in Nepali (Preeti and/or Unicode) is added advantage
- Good documentation and organizing skills
- Good knowledge of national tax regulation and accounting principles
- Trustworthy and hard working
- Excellent communication and adaptable skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
No . of Vacancy : 1
Deadline:02 Oct, 2021
Submit their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject title of the email as “Admin and Finance Intern”.
For more information about Internship In Nepal: