Here there looking for HR internship in Nepal . Want to produce your career as HR or admin of any company . Then there is some great opportunities waiting for you .
NAXA is a Geo-Informatics service provider company based in Nepal is looking for HR inter to join their company . They are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual with an interest and experience in building career.
Naxa is a youth-led geospatial service oriented company founded in 2014 with a focus on GIS and mapping based technological solutions. The core expertise of the company lies in digital mapping, geodata collection and management, analysis and development of geospatial applications. Founded by Geomatics Engineers specializing in geospatial technology, the company holds a strong team of highly skilled software developers and data analysts. NAXA has assisted organizations in conceptualizing, designing and implementing web mapping platforms for visual dissemination of datasets. The company has worked with (but not limited to) the Government of Nepal, UN Agencies, Bilateral Organizations, INGOs, NGOs, and private companies in the past in conceptualizing and materializing data-centric digital solutions that enable data-driven decision making.
HR Intern Requirements on Naxa
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management/Business Studies/Business administration or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Basic knowledge of Nepal labor laws will be plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office and google docs, sheets.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Recognize priorities as necessary.
- Competent in navigation and use of social media platforms.
- Ability to multi- task and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent time management, creative, reliable and organizational skills.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Support in Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Scheduling interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Preparing new employee files.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Regular Attendance and Leave Recording.
- Preparation of HR Reports on a regular basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To apply for position of HR Intern in NAXA :
Please send your Application with cover letter and CV to the following email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the position “HR Internship” in the subject line.
Read more HR Intern Internship in Nepal :
For more Paid Internship in Nepal Check : Paid Internship in Nepal