Dynamic Technosoft has created 6 different intern opportunities on field:
- FRONT END DEVELOPER INTERN
- ANDROID DEVELOPER INTERN
- . NET DEVELOPER INTERN
- IOS DEVELOPER INTERN
- GRAPHICS DESIGNER INTERN
- QA INTERN
Internship Type : Paid Internship
Internship Time : Full Time
Location : Kathmandu and Birjung
Apply on : https://forms.gle/1PHu2fLesnVJ51HR6
About Dynamic Technosoft
“DYNAMIC TECHNOSOFT PVT. LTD” is the trusted name in the field of developing ERP software’s whether it is in the web based or app based. Dynamic is an established and leading IT Solution company in the IT market providing comprehensive software Development , web products , Computer Training , Hardware & Networking Solution and IT Related Product Marketing since 9 years. Beside these it has both national and international wide franchises. Overall Dynamic is a team of dedicated professionals.
About Different Intern opportunities on Dynamic Technosoft
FRONT END DEVELOPER INTERN
Front end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front end developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
- Optimizing the user experience.
- Developing and maintaining the user interface.
- Implementing design on mobile websites.
- Creating tools that improve site interaction regardless of the browser.
- Managing software workflow.
- Fixing bugs and testing for usability.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting to back end
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Maintain and improve company website
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in computer science /related field or bachelors running.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
Apply for front end intern Opportunities on : https://forms.gle/1PHu2fLesnVJ51HR6
ANDROID DEVELOPER INTERN
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard user’s data.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Skills and Qualification
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering/related subject or bachelors running
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
Apply for ANDROID DEVELOPER intern Opportunities on : https://forms.gle/1PHu2fLesnVJ51HR6
. NET DEVELOPER INTERN
.NET developers are tasked with developing quality software programs using. This involves identifying what users need, security concerns, performance, designing the program and writing and testing the code.
The .NET developer’s duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free.
- Producing code using .NET Framework (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3, MS SQL Server
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Apply for .NET DEVELOPER intern Opportunities on : https://forms.gle/1PHu2fLesnVJ51HR6
IOS DEVELOPER INTERN:
We are looking for an associate iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will work under the supervision of a senior IOS developer.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Understanding offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledge of AWS SDK with iOS will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Test-driven development TDD
Apply for IOS DEVELOPER intern Opportunities on : https://forms.gle/1PHu2fLesnVJ51HR6
GRAPHICS DESIGNER INTERN
- Creative and technical skills in Adobe Photoshop and sound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to create quality 2D illustrations based on storyboard
- Must have good sense of color and strong understanding of design principles
- Drawing, illustration and storyboarding skills
- Thinking creatively and using imagination to produce new ideas
- Conceptualize, design and publish compelling, consistent and creative marketing designs for different platforms. (Social Media and Print)
- Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests
- Maintain consistency in designs and follow brand guidelines
- Working to a brief within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in working with a team.
- Self-motivated creative thinker.
- Ability to produce original ideas.
Apply for Graphic intern Opportunities on : https://forms.gle/1PHu2fLesnVJ51HR6
- Identify trends and patterns within large sets of data and internal applications
- Verify accuracy of release, popularity, artist similarity, and other types of music data
- Test and evaluate playlists and radio experiences
- Able to understand and verbally convey your work/thought processes
- Case/script design
- Systems/subsystem definition
- Automation development (design, coding, testing)
- Case development
- Metric definitions
- Design and Develop automation framework
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in computer science or software engineering
- Create/Update automated tests using UFT
- Create/Update automated tests with Selenium, CodedUI, MSTest and Visual Studio .NET
Apply on : https://forms.gle/1PHu2fLesnVJ51HR6
Find more different field Internship on : Mero Internship