Everest Bank has offered job vacancy in Nepal for position of Junior Assistant (freshers).
Everest Bank Limited (EBL) provides customer-friendly services through its wide Network connected through ABBS system, which enables customers for operational transactions from any branches. The bank has 105 Branches, 137 ATM Counters, 31 Revenue Collection Counters and 3 Extension Counters across the country making it a very efficient and accessible bank for its customers, anytime, anywhere
- Minimum bachelor degree with not less than 45% marks/CGPA 2 or above or above from recognized University.
- Should not exceed 26 years as in last date of application.
Preferential criteria :
- Having excellent communication in English and Nepali.
- Having working knowledge of computer.
- Having banking experience.
Deadline: 22 October 2021
Duration : 6 months.
After confirmation the monthly salary will not be less than Rs. 40,000 .
only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test followed by an interviews the written test may be conducted at Kathmandu
Biratnagar, Narayanghat , Birgunj, Pokhara ,Butwal, Nepalgunj and Bhangadi centers subject to sufficient number of applications.
To apply :
log on to www.globaljob.com.np and click “Apply Now ” icon below the respective job.
For more job in Nepal related information https://merointernship.com/category/job/