If you’re seeking for a Social media handler internship in Nepal and want to work from home, this post is for you. Ombryo Lab has opened up options for social media handler internships in Nepal. They are seeking for one social media handler intern to join their team.
Ombryo Lab is a Startup Incubator that aims in changing the IT Landscape of Nepal with the adoption of Silicon Valley culture. They create a long-term impact by sprouting the right talent to a fully grown venture which is capable of driving the next generation innovation and developing cutting-edge products.
Description about Social media handler internship in Nepal at Ombryo Lab
- Internship Title: Social Media Handler
- Vacancy: 1
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Remuneration: 15000 Internship Type: Full Time, 90 Working Days
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fresher or Bachelor’s running can apply
- Full-Time Job Offered to Selective Trainees
- Gain real-world job experience in a fast-paced and dynamic startup.
- Work under the direct supervision of top Experts in the country.
- Daily Standup with other Pros will be an added benefit to your career growth.
- Remuneration will be provided after holistic completion of Internship
To apply for Social Media Handler Internship in Nepal at Ombryo Lab :
To apply for the Documentation Internship position, send an email with a link to your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship on Social Media Handler” in the subject line.
In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Find more Internship news on : Mero Internship