In Nepal, Moneymandu is offering a social media manager internship.
They’re looking for a three-month intern as part timer to work in their marketing department as a creative social media manager.
The social media intern is in charge of creating social media postings, maintaining social media calendars, and assisting the social media manager with campaign concepts, the media team.
Moneymandu provides information about Money Management, Nepali Sharemarket, Stock Analysis, Upcoming Ipo, Financial Stability. They also give tutorial to beginners in Nepali sharemarket on their YouTube Channel.
- Creative social media management.
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Create content/post for social media.
- Keep up to date best practices in social media trends and business/industry trends.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to Moneymandu’s marketing activities.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of tools like Photoshop, Canva, Basic video making will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
Learning Outcomes from Social media manager internship
- Understand the difference between traditional marketing and social media marketing.
- Broadly define the functionality of LinkedIn, Facebook, Tiktok, and Instagram.
- Identify the target demographics associated with each platform.
- Evaluate the best social media platform(s) for their business.
- Create a defined process-map in which to create social media updates
- Prepare goals, objectives, and target audience for an ad.
It is understood that the first three months of social media manager internship is constitute a probationary period. During this time, the Employee is not eligible for paid time off or other benefits. During this time, the Employer also exercises the right to terminate employment at any time without advance notice.
Internship : Social Media Manager Internship
Internship Type:- Part-time
Internship Location:- Fully Remote
To Apply fill the form : https://forms.gle/bxfnhTNDUvFaDWrRA
For more Internship in Nepal related Information https://merointernship.com/category/internship/