Oxsa Nepal has announced the launch of a Social Worker Internship in Nepal program. Oxsa Nepal is searching for a social worker intern to help with organizational operations and to help the organization accomplish its goals.
The duties of the social worker intern include developing new strategies, implementing programs, communicating with clients, and meeting organizational goals. Interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills are essential for a successful social worker intern.
Oxsa Nepal is an NPO that started 15 years ago with the unconditional love for street dogs in nepal. We have been providing food, shelter, and health supplies to the strays located at Jwagal, Lalitpur. Moreover, our home has been serving as the shelter to more than 50 dogs, cats, birds from the past 15 years.
Description of Social Worker Internship in Nepal at Oxsa Nepal
Position: Social Worker Intern
Total no of Vacancy: 3 interns
Deadline: 27th Nov, 2021
Social Worker Intern Responsibilities:
- Write reports
- Assisting clients in receiving services by telephone and in person.
- Assessing clients and gathering relevant information.
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports.
- Participating on training, field work, supervision and meetings.
- Social media and account handling.
Social Worker’s Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in social work or related field.
- Experience in program organizing.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proficient in word, excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- Ability to stay calm and empathize while dealing with clients.
- Valid driving license.
- Able to communicate, vlog, go live and active in social media.
- Able to develop plans.
- Commitment, flexibility, problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work with people from all walk of life.
To apply for Social Worker Internship in Nepal at Oxsa Nepal : email@example.com
For more Internship in Nepal : Mero Internship .