In Nepal, Leapfrog has an opening for a Software Engineer Internship.
They’re looking for enthusiastic and responsible interns to join their expanding team. Interns will be required to learn the ins and outs of our everyday operations and procedures in this job.
Leapfrog help businesses imagine and create the digital experiences of tomorrow. We succeed together by blending the best of entrepreneurship, startup thinking, and world-class engineering.
Software Engineer internship is a 6-week full-time, remote, and paid program. The internship will begin on December 6, 2021.
While studying the fundamentals of software engineering, interns will have the opportunity to work on real-world challenges and get a flavor of their culture.
Job requirements for Software Engineer Internship
- Students background: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, BCIS, BIM, BCA, BIT
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Coding knowledge and skill
- Ability to work in teams
- Good communication is a big plus point
- Logical and problem-solving skills
- Above all, willingness to learn and improve.
To apply for this internship program : https://career.lftechnology.com/o/software-engineer-internship/
For more Paid Internship related Information in Nepal :