Source Code is a financial technology company established with the aim of simplifying technology for capital markets.
They are looking for following internship in Positions:
-Dot Net Developer (5)
-Business Analyst (2)
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering/Science or related field or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a .NET developer (At least 6 months).
- Knowledge of .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Web Services).
- Programming experience in C# and OOP paradigm.
- Ability to use Visual Studio for application development and debugging.
- Knowledge of MSSQL (SQL Queries, tables, stored-procedures and functions).
- Proficiencies in jQuery and AngularJs.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Develop web applications using ASP.NET and C#.
- Modify existing ASP.NET web applications according to requirements.
- Develop ASP.NET Web APIs and Web Services for mobile applications.
- Implement HTML and CSS designs into existing and new ASP.NET websites and applications.
- Work with MSSQL for creating tables, stored-procedures and functions.
- Document codes using standard practices.
- Produce time estimates for assigned features and tasks.
- Study, analyze and debug existing systems.
Interested candidate are requested to send their resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org